Loring Community School...
OUR LEARNING COMMUNITY VALUES
- Each individual child is an important member of the school, and an important member of the classroom community.
- High standards and expectations for all children that foster growth academically, socially and personally.
- Problem solvers who are both creative and critical thinkers.
- The importance and role of family involvement in educational success of their children.
- A safe peaceful and joyful learning environment.
- Our diversity.